Do you ever long to delve deeper into your yoga journey but don’t know where to start? You’ve been to a few classes but crave more insight to other parts of yoga that there never seems to be time for in class? We hear you! And so CSY created this amazing online course that guides you through a practical process. It helps you understand how your yoga practice works and fills in the gaps you require in order to progress to where you want to be.
For you, if you….
- Struggle to find that one book or course that will teach you all there is to know about yoga.
- Enjoy practicing yoga but a part of you is hungry for more.
- Want to emphasise your unique experience of yoga.
- Hear words all the time in yoga classes but aren’t sure what the teacher is talking about.
- Question if yoga philosophy is relevant to you today.
- Feel that asana classes only take you so far.
- Are curious to design your own self practice.
- Want to own how your yoga practice makes you feel
- 24 hours of tuition and downloadable PDF course manuals
- Introduction to the Key Yoga texts
- Guidelines for safe practice (on and off the mat)
- In depth asana study – including a sequence to adapt to your own needs
- How to feel confident practicing yoga at home
- Regular Pranayama practices and how to practice at home
- Understanding the process of Meditation and exploring different techniques
6 Modules to be completed at your own pace
This in-depth certified course will comprise of Six modules. Each module will require around 4 hours of study and practice, consisting of videos, webinars, articles to read, yoga practices and a fun quiz to test yourself.
There is a short, written reflection to complete, which is a necessary part if using this course towards part of our 300hr Teacher Training.
Module 1: Intro to History and Philosophy of Yoga
Module 2: Yamas and Niyamas
Module 3: Asana – Yoga Poses
Module 4: Pranayama – The Breath
Module 5: Sense and Mind
Module 6: Meditation and Relaxation
I’m not sure if I know enough?
This course is suitable for all levels, from beginner to experienced practitioner. Particularly suited to those that wish to know more about the tradition of yoga and the more advanced pranayama and meditation techniques.
It doesn’t matter if you aren’t flexible. It doesn’t matter if you’ve gone to only a few yoga classes. Sometimes you just feel the pull of yoga and a little voice inside you is saying, “go further.”
The cost for the online course is £120 (Special launch price £95 until end of Feb 2021)
Everyone is qualified for this CSY Foundation Course. It doesn’t matter if you aren’t flexible. It doesn’t matter if you’ve gone to only two yoga classes. What matters is that you have the desire to know more about yoga and yourself.
YOGA Foundation – Roots of Yoga is the ideal way to start your journey of yoga training and completion is required for our 300hr Teacher Training Course..
Why not also try: