Interyoga, Brindleyplace, Birmingham
Saturday 21st March- 1 – 8pm
Join us for our first ever CSY festival, where we celebrate the diversity of our teachers and what they give to the community.
Doors open at 1pm where you will he greeted by our teachers and you can browse our marketplace. There will be reiki, life coaching, raw chocolate, kombucha, vegan cakes, co-ordination games, charity yoga book stall and the opportunity to meet the tribe and sign up to some of the classes and experiences we are offering throughout the afternoon.
From 2pm there will be an array of short workshops for you to sign up to – ranging from different yoga classes, yoga nidra, women’s circles, Q&A session, book launches and much more. All of which are included with the door charge of £10 for the entire day.
We end our celebration with a ‘shake your asana’ session run by Richard George and a soothing sound bath by Claire Jukes.
The full schedule is as follows:
MAIN YOGA SPACE (50+ mats)
• 2pm – Richard – Festival Welcome!
• 2:30pm – Amanda – CHAKRA YOGA FLOW – 45 mins
• 3:30pm – Laura– YOGA BASICS – 30mins
• 4:15pm – Richard & Sunil – SUTRA NIDRA – 30mins
• 5:00pm – Olivia – YOGA GROOVES – 45mins
• 6:00pm – Sarah – SOMATIC MINDFULNESS – 45 mins
SMALL YOGA SPACE (15-20 mats)
• 2:30pm – Severine – BOOK READING – 30mins
• 3:10pm – Sunil– MENS CIRCLE – 30mins
• 3:50pm – Harriet– YOGA FOR WOMEN CIRCLE – 30mins
• 4:30pm – Sharon – SLOW HATHA FLOW – 30mins
• 5:10pm – Ady – CHILL & DRUM – 30mins
• 5:50pm – Richard – Q&A – YOGA, THE UNIVERSE AND EVERYTHING – 30mins
• 6:30pm – Harriet & Sunil – HEART CIRCLE (All welcome) – 30mins
• 7:00pm Richard – FINAL CELEBRATION – Shake your Asana – 40mins 7:40pm – Claire – SOUND BATH – 20mins
* Please bring addition funds for food and snacks, books and T-shirt’s if you require.
If you wish to pre book your ticket then click here, or alternatively show up on the day and pay on the door.
Past Events …..
Esquires Coffee, Coventry
Saturday 29th February – 7 – 9pm
Stay true to your uniqueness with a new approach to alignment.
The days of thinking that there is one correct way of perfecting a yoga pose are dissolving fast. So how do we know where to place our feet, hands, hips, head? If each body is unique then how do we know when we are aligned with ourselves? How do we practice alignment when there is no one alignment? Confused? – I think we all are!
Let’s discover more in this 2 hour workshop. Suitable for those with some experience of yoga and also teachers wanting new ideas to explore in their classes.
Amazing value at £10!
To book a place text Amanda 07501 705132 and bring cash on the evening!
BRIDGING YOGA AND SHAMANISM
Mind Body Spirit Festival – NEC Birmingham
Friday 1st November – 10:45am- 12:30
This workshop will guide you through an inner sensory experience through the gateway of the body and in to the realm where you begin to sense the unseen. Using practical embodiment techniques to awaken deep sensation, and the drum to enter a meditative state, you will learn to embody the wisdoms and teachings of both the physical body and the unseen world behind our eyes.
The workshop will include a 30 minute talk about the similarities between Yoga and Shamanism, leading into an hour-long movement session and shamanic journey. Followed by the opportunity to make notes of your insights and share with the group.