Seeing the Unseen
The primary tools for shamanic work are our intention, breath and body along with the drum. In order for us to drop deeper into the unseen realm we need to tune in to our felt sense and develop a greater connection to our true self. Advanced Pratyahara practices, which could be interpreted as clear vision, are combined with shamanic methods to help you explore and gather useful information from the unseen world. As with any spiritual discipline this takes focus, guidance and practice, all of which we provide you with on this foundation training. Rather than your experience being far removed from this reality, instead what makes this course unique is that it provides you with tools and techniques to assist you with intuitive decision-making in the more complex world we live in today.
The course will include:
- Practical embodiment techniques – The link between yoga and shamanism
- How to prepare sacred space as means for transformation
- Introduction to the shamanic journey, revealing the unseen realm
- Techniques for accessing guidance and intuition from shamanic traditions
- Interpretation of the body and shamanic insights for yourself and others
- How to work with Alters and Sacred Objects to bring positive change
- Ceremony and Ritual, and its role in todays society
- When you and object become one (Meditation or Shamanic Merging)
- Constellation work to demonstrate the bodies ability to problem solve
- How to feel confident continuing your practice at home
Full Printed Manual will be issued on first week of training!
This intensive course will comprise of 4 – Six hour workshops on Saturday.
This course is suitable for all levels, from beginner to regular practitioner or yoga teacher. Particularly suited to those that wish to know more about the ancient shamanic techniques and ways to link this to yoga and the everyday.
If this excites you and you feel a calling – What are you waiting for?
When & Where
All weekend sessions will take place at City Yoga, Birmingham City Centre. 1pm to 7pm each day.
Weekend 1 – Saturday 9th November 2019
Weekend 2 – Saturday 16th November 2019
Weekend 3 – Saturday 23rd November 2019
Weekend 4 – Saturday 30th November 2019
The cost for the 4-week course will be £395. Early Bird discount of £345 is available if you pay in full before 2nd September 2019 (saving of £50).
Everyone is qualified for a Foundation Course. What matters is that you have the desire to know more about Shamanism and are curious to its link with yoga
This Shamanism (Level 1) – Seeing the Unseen is the ideal way to start your journey to the unknown.
To book your place on the course we require a non-refundable deposit of £50, which can be made either cash or bank transfer. Full payment is required one month prior to the course starts. Please contact us to secure your place: