Costs and Payment
The deposit with successful application of £500 will be deducted from your total fees for the course, which are £3200 for 2020 intake.
We then require an additional minimum of £1000 before 1st August 2020, to ensure your place on the Trainer course.
If you pay full fees before the course starts (21st August 2020) we offer a £200 early bird discount.
Additional monthly payments can be arranged through CSY, but you must have your full fees paid by the end of January 2021.
Payments can be made by cash or bank transfer
What am I investing in?
- All training and assessment from Richard George – qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals Senior Yoga Teacher
- 11 full weekends of training at Yoga Sweat & City Yoga
- 7 Day UK retreat (accommodation, training and vegetarian meals)
- Printed and bound whopping 325-page Yoga Training manual.
- Access to observe and assist agreed classes at City Yoga
- All Assessments (written and practical) for the 300 hour course
- One full weekend of assessment, observations and graduation ceremony.
- The opportunity to teach a class in one of Birmingham’s best yoga studios.
- All students’ names, phone numbers and email addresses will be forwarded to YAP (and no other third parties) to be approved for their free membership upgrade.
- Discounted 6 month membership available with City Yoga
- Free trainee membership with Yoga Alliance Professionals
- Subsidised join up fee if you upgrade your YAP membership within 14 days of graduation. (saves you £35 set up fee).
What’s not included?
- Reading list (most books can be purchased second hand nowadays on amazon or ebay), but all books recommended will be useful for your future yoga-teaching career.
- Travel for UK retreat
- Accommodation and Travel for weekend Training sessions
- Food and snacks for weekend Training at Yoga Sweat
- Insurance (available from Yoga Alliance professionals for only £15 for course duration)
- Any catch up or re-assessment sessions organised outside of scheduled course times.